Frequently asked questions

A virtual property assessment is a meeting between Client and Architect via many platforms like Skype, Teams, facebook, Zoom and more, and if you’re shy even a regular call. Following this we will request some photos and measurements and drawings (if you have them), if not never mind. This is zero contact and perfectly safe for your whole family. We will then make a detailed report for you so you know what to expect if you choose to proceed with your project. This is commitment free, just good old fashion advice at very, very low cost and of course if you choose to go forward we can schedule a meeting in person.

Planning permission isn’t always required, however if it is we can submit the application on your behalf. This cost is covered by the client.

We will help you find you the right builder for the job. The most expensive builder isn’t always the best option for a particular job. We look after the tender process, unless you have a preferred builder.

The initial property assessment (VPA) is paid upfront @ €60 excl vat. The full Fee is phased into four stages, each stage is payable before commencement.

Informal talk about your vision and requirements that will not only be aesthetically pleasing but functional and achievable for your budget. Progressing to timeframe, budget and the legalities involved in building (But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered). Then we will issue you a report on the assessment with everything you need to move forward. 

No. you are not committed to proceed. It’s just good old fashioned advice.

A refusal will come with an explanation. We will analyse the reason why and solve these issues through design and resubmit the application. This is not uncommon.

Here at Growpad we understand this is a huge step and investment and we treat your service as our highest priority to reflect that.

Our office are in Cork and Dublin and we service the entire republic of Ireland. 

Yes, happily and with panache.

On average a building guideline is €2,000 per sq.M +/- for a housing extension.

Yes. A RIAI registered Architect will take care of your project.